Intern Betty!

Last fall I was so lucky, again, to have a fabulous student intern. The time passed so quickly. As most of you who have had an intern can agree, an intern in the art room is a blessing.

Betty came from Eastern Michigan University and just graduated on Saturday. I am so proud of how hard she worked. She had such great insight into the students and came prepared with lots ideas, tools and powerpoints!  I think Betty beat me into work every day!  Thank you Betty for spending your time with Clarkston Schools. Lucky district that gets you! Comment if you have an art position in your district, (Michigan)
Betty sent this to me on Saturday after her graduation. She made one for North Sashabaw too. 
THANK YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter

Plaster Plaques An oldie but a goodie

Lines with Kinders